Q&A

HOME >  커뮤니티   >   Q&A  
Q&A

CIM offer of admission- Piano

페이지 정보

작성자 뮤직에임 작성일15-04-02 11:31 조회16,588회 댓글0건

본문

3월 18일 받은 Cleveland Institute of Music의 offer of admission letter입니다. TOEFL이 기본 점수에 4~5점 모자란 경우인데 이런 경우 참조하시라고 전문 개제합니다.

March 18, 2015

Ms. Kathleen Y. Kim

#408-909 LG Hangang Xi Apt., Ichon dong,
Yongsan-gu, Seoul, 140774 Korea

Dear Kathleen,

I am pleased to inform you of your acceptance to the Master of Music program at the Cleveland Institute of Music to begin with the next regular semester of study! The members of the Admission Committee are confident you possess qualities necessary for success at CIM, and they look forward to your fulfillment of the remaining requirements indicated on your Intent to Enroll & FERPA Release Forms located at

https://www.cim.edu/conservatory/admission/enrollment.php?P000=000-03-8265.

Please read them carefully. You will be eligible to enroll only if the listed requirements are completed in a timely manner. I would also like to announce you have been admitted for study with Daniel Shapiro (dxs50@case.edu) to whom a copy of this message is being forwarded.

Your TOEFL score has not yet reached the level of 79 (iBT). Accordingly, you will be required to enroll as a full-time student in the following courses until you attain that level:

ESL English (7 semester hours). This course will count toward your overall grade-point average but, like other deficiency courses, will not apply toward degree fulfillment.

*** Lessons (3 semester hours)

*** Repertoire class/practicum (1 semester hour)

*** Ensemble (1 semester hour)

At the conclusion of your first semester of study, you must take the TOEFL again. If you attain 79 (iBT), you will be enrolled in academic classes; otherwise, you will be required to enroll again with the curriculum shown above. At the end of your second semester of study, you must take the TOEFL one last time and pass with 79 (iBT) or be separated from CIM.

It is important for you to know that you can remove the ESL requirement if you study English intensively and take the TOEFL again with a minimum score of 79 (iBT) before the beginning of your first semester.

During the coming week, our Director of Financial Aid, Ms. Kristie Gripp, will contact you by email if you 1) applied for financial aid or 2) are an international student with I-20 (visa) questions or concerns. To avoid unnecessary delays, please log on to your NetPartner account at
http://netpartner.cim.edu and confirm that all required documents are received and in order. The Admission Office cannot assist with financial aid or I-20 (visa) issues; please direct your questions exclusively to Ms. Gripp at kristine.gripp@cim.edu.

Please let me know if there is anything I can do as you seek to make your very important enrollment decision. In the meantime, please click on the following link to join our Facebook page for admitted students --
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=111494832211962.

After you have made your final decision, please be sure to notify all the schools to which you have applied about your intentions.

I am ready to assist you as you make this important decision, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes!

Sincerely,

Lynn M. Johnson

|Director of Admissions and Enrollment Management

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.