HOME >  커뮤니티   >   Q&A  
Q&A

UT Austin offer of admission

페이지 정보

작성자 뮤직에임 작성일15-03-31 13:47 조회16,494회 댓글0건

본문

2월 21일 받은 UT Austin 합격 편지입니다. Waiting list 제외한 1차 발표 명단입니다. 참조하세요^^

Dear Kathleen:

I am pleased to inform you that The University of Texas Butler School of Music has recommended to the Graduate and International Admissions Center (GIAC) that you be admitted to the MM degree program in Violin Performance for fall 2015. This recommendation is indicative of your superior level of accomplishment and your potential for professional growth in your discipline. My colleagues and I extend our warmest congratulations and look forward to joining us in Austin next fall. You should expect to receive official notification of your admission from the Graduate and International Admissions Centers in the very near future.

Admission to our programs is highly competitive. Other qualified applicants have been placed on a wait list because of our limited number of spaces. We would appreciate your response as soon as possible. You may notify the Graduate Admissions Coordinator of your decision by e-mail at mga@mail.music.utexas.edu

Decisions about merit-based music scholarships and teaching assistantships will be made in early April. Questions about your need-based financial aid application such as the FAFSA, should be directed to the Office of Students Financial Services at 512-475-6282. Financial support beyond the first semester in the form of employment as a teaching assistant (TA), graduate research assistant (GRA), assistant instructor (AI), or other student academic employment is contingent upon maintaining both satisfactory job performance as defined by the employing unit and satisfactory academic progress.

Classes for the fall semester begin on Wednesday, August 26 2015. Diagnostic exams, advising, and registration take place during the week of August 17th. Please plan to be here for the entire orientation week as the graduate music diagnostic examinations are offered only once each year. Because failure to complete these exams prior to the beginning of your graduate study at UT-Austin may delay the completion of your degree program. I strongly recommend that you take them this fall. Newly appointed teaching assistants and assistant instructors must also attend the mandatory TA/AI meeting the day before classes begin.

I look forward to welcoming you to The University of Texas in August. Congratulations on your acceptance to the Butler School of Music.

Daniel Seriff

Community Outreach Coordinator || Graduate Admissions Coordinator

Sarah and Ernest Butler School of Music (MRH M3.110)

danseriff@austin.utexas.edu || mga@mail.music.utexas.edu

512.471.5496 (ph) || 512.232.6289 (fax)

http://www.music.utexas.edu/admissions/

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.