Q&A

HOME >  커뮤니티   >   Q&A  
Q&A

Jacobs voice live audition invitation

페이지 정보

작성자 뮤직에임 작성일13-01-23 11:06 조회15,110회 댓글0건

본문

기다리던 성악 라이브 오디션 초대를 받았습니다. 소프라노, 테너 다 받았다네요. 참조하세요.

Dear Kathleen,

Congratulations! I am pleased to inform you that you are invited to an on-campus audition for the Jacobs School of Music voice faculty. Professor Mary Ann Hart, chairman of the voice department, asked me to contact you regarding your audition. On your application, you indicated that you wished to be scheduled on the March audition weekend. Unfortunately, due to the abundance of invited applicants, audition times for our Saturday, February 2, 2013 and Saturday, March 2, 2013 audition dates are now full and we are unable to offer you an audition on those dates. Because the faculty want the opportunity to hear all of our invited applicants, we would like to offer you the following options:

1. An opportunity to audition on a Wednesday in February or early March. The JSOM voice faculties regularly meet on Wednesdays to hear internal students and recital hearings. We could add you to the students who are auditioning on one of those dates. Audition times would begin after 4:30 pm. If this is a viable option for you, please contact the voice department at voicedep@indiana.edu (with a carbon copy to Music Admissions at musicadm@indiana.edu ) to schedule an audition on one of the Wednesdays prior to (and including) March 6.

2. You may choose to have your screening recording re-evaluated as your final audition or send a new final audition recording by March 2, 2012.

Please respond to this email ( musicadm@indiana.edu ) Attn: Gaye Matravers, at your earliest possible convenience to let me know which option you would prefer. If none of the above options are feasible for you, please contact me to discuss how to proceed.

I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your flexibility.

Sincerely,

Gaye Matravers, Associate Director

Office of Admissions and Financial Aid

Indiana University JACOBS School of Music

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.