Manhattan School of Music

QNA

MSM documents for accepted students

페이지 정보

작성자 뮤직에임 작성일13-05-09 11:11 조회5,268회 댓글0건

본문

학교 홈페이지 ‘Accepted Students” section Translations and WES Evaluations 항목에 보면 다음과 같이 설명하고 있습니다

Translations and WES Evaluations International students and any students who have studied abroad must provide an official, notarized translation of a non-English transcript. Any student who was asked by the Office of Admissions to provide a World Education Services (WES) Evaluation must request that WES send an official and original report directly to Manhattan School of Music. Note: Copies and faxes of translations are not considered official.

학교 Admissions에서 WES evaluation 필요하다고 보내라는 편지 받았나요? 그렇지 않다면 질문자 말처럼 학적과에서 발급받은 transcripts로 족합니다

학교에서 두 번째 질문에 대한 답변 받은 내용입니다

Dear Kathleen:

1 You should send the I-20 documents all together to the International Student Office addressed to Michael Lockhart.

2 Immunization records should be mailed to my department, the Office of Admissions. 

3 The Housing Application should be sent to the housing director Wadner Auguste at wauguste@msmnyc.edu.

4 The Emergency Contact Form can be sent to the Student Life Office at studentlife@msmnyc.edu.

Thank you!

Leah Shaw, Admissions Counselor
Manhattan School of Music 

편지내용을 정리하면 1번은 International Student Services, 2번은 Admissions, 3번과 4번은 위의 이 메일주소로 scan 해서 보내면 된다는 말이지요

> > > Manhattan School of Music 입학을 결정한 학생입니다. 신입생이 입학 전에 해야 할 일들 가운데 질문이 있어서 글을 올립니다. 첫째, Final transcription인데 WES evaluation을 받아야 하는지 그냥 학교 학적과에서 발급 받은 성적표로도 되는지 확실하지가 않습니다. 두 번째는 보내야 하는 서류들 주소입니다. 보내야 하는 서류들로 아래와 같은 서류들이 있는데 이 서류들을 전부 Admissions Office에 보내면 안 되나요? 각각 따로따로 보내야 한다면 어디로 보내야 하지요? > > 1 SEVIS I-20 Application Form > 2 Housing Applications > 3 Immunization Forms > 4 Emergency Contact Form >

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.